Material Damage

Flexible cover for your own property

Whether you have a small office or warehouse facility we can provide cover should your own property be damaged. This can include items of plant for which you are responsible. We can include statutory inspection for lifting or pressurised equipment.

Our policies can cover:

  • All Risk or specified perils
  • Computer and electronic machine
  • Statutory inspection
  • Legal Expenses
  • Business interruption
  • Laptops, tablet etc whilst away from the premises
  • Employees tools

Let us call you back

    Obtain a Quotation today

    Please complete the below form

    When's best for a call back?

    Tailored cover bespoke for you

    We have the knowledge, expertise and market presence to design bespoke insurance and risk management programmes, following a full and thorough examination of your business needs, and will tailor this to provide cover in the following areas:

    • Material damage
    • Business interruption
    • Machinery breakdown
    • Deterioration of stock
    • Employers liability
    • Public & products liability
    • Product recall
    • Errors and omissions
    • Employment practice liability
    • Travel & accident insurance
    • Cyber/digital risks
    • Motor fleet
    • Environmental
    • Transit marine and cargo
    • Property protection
    • Directors liability

    How to get a cheap fleet insurance quote

    Our unique offering is designed for businesses in:

    • Manufacturing
    • Importing
    • Wholesaling
    • Food & drink
    • Printing
    • Leisure
    • Real estate
    • And many more

    Management damage Insurance FAQ's

    Yes, our policies can cover accidental damage to your property, subject to the policy excess.

    We can cater for most flood risks within the policy or with additional covers or solutions.

    Most Insurers will need door and window locks to a specific standard. Depending on the level of cover an alarm system could be required. We will look to provide a solution within your existing arrangements wherever possible.

    Yes, we can provide all risks cover for laptops, mobile phones or tools that need cover away from the premises.

    You will need to make sure your sums insured are adequate to cover the replacement value of your equipment. For buildings this is very important as under insurance can leave you seriously exposed. We can arrange a buildings valuation at a small cost to give you peace of mind.

    Would you like to find out more?

    Contact us today for any questions not answered!

    Interested in finding out more?